Mobile detailing will increase the longevity of your car and enhance its appearance. Plus, this type of detailing is convenient. Mobile detailers can come to your home and office and regularly clean and detail your car. Not only will your car look spectacular, but you will also save lots of time using this approach.
So, what should you look for in a mobile detailing service?
The following information will clue you in on how to choose a detailer that will take care of your car maintenance needs with respect to aesthetic care and upkeep.
Packages Provide by Mobile Detailers
Mobile detailers that offer all-inclusive detailing typically feature, on average, 3 different packages. These packages normally include the following services.
Top Maintenance Plan
- Perform a top-of-the-line manual wash
- Clean the tires and wheels
- Provide paint decontamination services
- Wipe the door jambs and inside dash, door panels, console, and steering wheel
- Wipe down the leather seats, if applicable
- Vacuum the trunk and car’s interior
- Apply a tire dressing
- Clean the windows until they are sparkling clean
Clay Bar Treatment Packages and Paint Correction for Water Spots
A clay bar treatment package will assist you in getting rid of water spots on your car – something that can devalue your vehicle and make it look quite unsightly. In fact, claying will not only remove mineral deposits from water, it will get rid of iron, tree sap, and other contaminants.
You will have to have the car polished or use a cutting compound with polish to remove embedded water spots. This is also known as paint correction.
Complete Detailing Services
The mobile detailer should also provide complete detailing for your car. This comprehensive package includes the following services:
- Perform a premium hand wash on the car
- De-grease the tires and wheels
- Perform a clay bar treatment or paint correction
- Wipe the door jambs as well as inside dashboard, door panels, console, and steering wheel
- Wipe the leather seats, if applicable
- Vacuum the trunk and inside of the vehicle
- Apply a tire dressing
- Spray wax the interior
- Clean the windows until they sparkle
- Perform a complete interior detail, using a carpet extractor and steamer, and clean the carpet, seats, and floor mats
- Clean the headliner
- Condition the vehicle’s leather, vinyl, and plastic
How much time do you have to spend to do the above-mentioned detailing yourself? Choosing a professional mobile detailer will ensure that your car always looks its best and will not significantly lose its value or looks over time. Select a company that can answer all your detailing needs – from getting rid of stubborn spots to making sure the interior or exterior always looks spotless and clean.
Nick is a content writer and very much interested in new findings in the automobile industry.